Thursday 25 September 2008

Stork

Almost two weeks since Uni started and it's going swell. Or buzzin' as certain people might say. That comes with a smile and, fond memories of last/this week's antics. I'm planning on doing a post on my new blog showing photos of what we've been up to. Not been a moment of boredom, I can tell you. 

Anyway, all I seem to think about when I'm not out at Flat 110 harassing (hanging out with) our mates down there, is Chels and her ever increasing baby bump and what is going to happen in the future. Wherever I go and whatever happens, it's good to know that there'll be some sort of family happy to see my face again. There's so much to be getting on with. 

Cakes are on the agenda for tonight, meaning lots of big chocolaty ones. This morning we made brunch for the two flats and had the most huge cooked breakfast you've ever seen. Kris is playing his guitar across the hall and someone's making some tea in the kitchen, I just heard the microwave ping. Everything feels content, or something like it. Three years of this, I can cope with. In fact, a part of me already worries about how quick it will go and whether I'll ever see these people again. Bloody hope so. 

Get busy living!

No comments:

Post a Comment