Tuesday 18 November 2008

Half Fucking Empty

So I'm really pissed off right; a complete mood swing from about an hour ago when everything was pretty much okay in my head. People taking the complete piss, taking a mile when they are offered an inch, taking liberties they don't fucking have. And boredom. Of my lectures and how they drag without telling me anything I give a flying fuck about, of this room and it's four walls and how little sky I can see from my window, of every person who can't see the line and refuse to stop being so bloody claustrophobic. And guilt. Not calling when I'm supposed to, leaving things too late, being so busy and not having any motivation when I'm not. And anger. 

At me and everyone and everything else that's hammering at my brain, trying to make sense. 

Somewhere in there I'm curled up in a ball listening to the sound of time and pressure knocking holes in my skull thinking there must be a way out. Somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment