Wednesday 26 March 2008

Unknown Number

The problem is that I don't think enough when thought is required but I can't stop once I start and it's not. 

Times call for a change, of scenery and company. Both, either; either way everyone else's complacency is killing me. I am bored BORED B O R E D. 

Entertainment and distraction; pay me some fucking attention.

An interest of intrigue, an unbulletted list of  potential, precariously swinging between exertion and our apathetic state of conscious. An end to vicarious kicks and substituted affections; for once, in an existence that relies upon the quixotic daydreams of an over active imagination to stay at arm's length from the crazy shit that goes on, down there in Earth, there's more than the usual desire to be appreciated by bystanders.

Tonight, I crave proximity.

No comments:

Post a Comment