Thursday 14 August 2008

Goodbye from George and I


GOODBYE

This is farewell, for a month or so anyway. Where I'm off to there's no such thing as 'communication', in the wilderness it's send a sheep or nout I'm afraid. Upon my grand return, once this laptop's hooked up to the University accommodation wifi, a new blog will be born in addition to these two. The new blog will have substantial-ish daily posts on everything from Existentialism to Agyness Deyn and eventually stand as an example of my writing skills at a, hopefully, more academic level than the informal posts on this blog. 

Tomorrow morning at approximately 5am, my car, George, and I will be heading 350 miles 'up', head banging to Pendulum et al. all six/seven hours of the way and pit stopping at all my favourite service stations. There's one with a waterfall, groovy or what? ANYWAY. Goodbye for now, we'll bump into each other in cyberspace sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment