Tuesday 12 August 2008

The walls are closing in

Tonight:
watched 'In Bruges' on DVD, oh the glorious moment of unwrapping a film and sliding it out like a new born baby, fresh to the world and ignorant of everything but itself. Was just as good as the first time round, although my laptop widescreen hardly bears recognition to the whopper in Vue.

filled the car with boxes, stood around looking pleased with myself, emptied the car of boxes


There's a white gap in my wall where I took down my sexy Ikea bookcase. I live in the converted garage, a weird shaped white box filled to the brim with everything I own. It's not much, because I am not a great believer in material possessions and I'm a serial cleaner. Clutter = bin, good stuff left over is what makes my little box home. Not for much longer; my things and I are moving to a new, darker box. First a garage, now the bothy. But that's how I like things, simple. Boxed up and boxed in. 

Time is dragging now it's set.

No comments:

Post a Comment