Tuesday 5 August 2008

Inevitable

Once again germs have invaded my kung fu master of an immune system. Fucking black belt bugs. Everything is going mental in my sinuses, sandpaper throat, screwdriver of a headache and frankly I feel bloody unwell. Still, I'm not missing a day of work (if you call 3 hours a day, part time employment - gotta love it) just because I feel like shit. I need the money. 

Adding to the general (sneeze) discomfort is the WORRY piling up on my shoulders. It's no secret that I am a worrier, I'm good at it, must have something to be concerned about or what's the point, eh? So I am a grand total of £7000 in debt, and that's without the 4.8% interest that will start accruing in September. "Take out student loans, no interest!" Well there is now.

Apparently the 0.001% interest it began with has suffered massive inflation due to the fucking credit crunch. GREAT. Just fucking great. I'm going to live in a box for the rest of my life, excellent, just what I always dreamed of. FUCK YOU, stupid fucking Government. Why the fuck should I have to pay your shit institution just to get a bit of paper that says I have letters after my name? What we need is a massive fucking revolution. 

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment